Terms of Service
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 Purpose
These Terms and Conditions are for the purpose of defining the rights, duties and responsibilities of the Company and the Customer in using the Site provided by Solution Tiz Co., Ltd. (http://www.ThanksCRM.com).
Article 2 Theorem of terms
1. This Solution Tiger is hereinafter referred to as "Company".
2. The site (http://www.ThanksCRM.com) provided by Solution Tiz Co., Ltd. is hereinafter referred to as "Service".
3. The program provided by Solution T. Co., Ltd. is called "Web Service" below.
4. Site service users (business or individual) are referred to below as "customers".
(1) "Full Member" means any individual or company using Web Services, and may access the Site at http://www.ThanksCRM.com and have the right to use the services according to the membership
(2) A "non-member customer" is restricted to individuals or businesses that do not use the web service and require login.
Article 3 Effect and Revision of the Terms
2. The amended terms and conditions shall be announced on the service homepage together with the current terms and conditions from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date.
3. If the company amends the terms, the amended terms apply only to the contracts that are signed after the effective date of the amendment.
4. If the Company notifies the customer pursuant to Paragraph 3 above, and if there is no indication from the notice / notice date up to 7 days after the effective date of the revised terms, the revised terms shall be deemed to have been approved. If the customer does not agree with the amendment terms, the customer may terminate the use agreement in accordance with the provisions of Article 17 (1).
5. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, the contents of this Agreement shall be governed by the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, the Regulations of the Terms, and other related laws and practices.
Chapter 2 Usage and Management
Article 4 Establishment of use
1. If you read, agree or acknowledge these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. When you complete your membership after registering for the service of the company, you are accepted as a full member and can use the service by logging in with your ID and password.
3. If you are a regular member, you are required to use the service after paying the fee when using the paid service among the services provided by the company.
4. The customer's information submitted when using the web service will be processed by the information registered at the time of joining the service and the company should provide the service to the customer promptly in providing the sincere information when using the web service.
However, if requested by the company, the customer must submit separate documents.
5. The Company may suspend or decline the acceptance of Customer's use of the Services if:
(1) If there is no realistic room for the provided service capacity
(2) If it is determined that there is a technical problem in providing the service
(3) other companies deemed necessary financially and technically
(4) If you use web service by attaching false information or false documents to the company
(5) If the company has not submitted the separate document required by the customer in paragraph 3
(6) In the event that the other company acknowledges that there is a clear possibility of violating social order and morals on the basis of related laws, etc.
(7) You have terminated your web service agreement with the company
(8) If the company has canceled or forgotten the contract for a number of reasons, and the customer makes another application for use again
6. Customer's right to receive services can not be transferred or donated or used for the purposes of pledging.
Article 5 Customer Information Management
1. Customer shall be responsible for all disadvantages arising from Customer's intention and negligence, including the use of the Service, the responsibility for the management of the Password, and the fraudulent use of the Identity by a third party. >
2. If the ID, password, and additional information are stolen or recognized by a third party, the customer should promptly correct the password and promptly notify the company and follow the company's instructions
3. The Company collects necessary personal information from the customer in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations for providing the service.
4. The customer should immediately change the following items if they are changed. In this case, the company will not be responsible for the damage caused by the customer not changing the customer information.
(1) Customer Web service user information
(2) Customer contact information
(3) Customer payment information
5. The information requested by the customer is subject to final change according to the company's confirmation and approval process.
6. Customer may request to change customer information through other methods such as email, phone, etc.
CHAPTER 3 UTILIZATION OF SERVICES
Article 6 Utilization of Services
1. Use of the service is possible immediately after the company's use of the service.
However, if you want to use the service as a full member, you can use it immediately after the company confirms the payment.
2. Service hours are normally 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day.
However, due to periodic inspection of service facilities, the company can divide the service into specific ranges and set the date and time separately.
3. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or loss of communication.
However, the company must notify the customer. In case of emergency such as urgent system check, the service can be temporarily stopped without prior notice.
Article 7 Change of Service Contents
1. In the event that the contents of the service are changed or the service is terminated due to reasons such as termination of the contract, change of CP, start of new service, etc. of the contents provider contracted for the service by the company, You can be notified of changes or termination of service contents via email to the registered e-mail address.
2. If the paid service is terminated, you must notify the customer using the service by email.
3. Changes to the company's service content will be sent by e-mail.
Article 8 Rights attribution
1. The copyright of the post that you post in the service belongs to the author of the post.
2. Posts, etc. may be exposed to search results, services and related promotions, and may be modified, reproduced, edited and posted to the extent necessary for such exposure. In this case, the company complies with the copyright law, and the customer can take action at any time through the Customer Center or the management functions within each service to delete such posts, exclude search results, or make them private.
3. The Company obtains the customer's consent in advance through the telephone, fax, e-mail etc. if the user wants to use the post of the customer in a way other than the clause 2.
Article 9 Restrictions and Suspension of Service
1. The Company may limit or suspend Customer's use of the Services if:
(1) If the customer interferes with the operation of the company service with deliberate or error
(2) Customer breaches the obligations of Section 13
(3) Inevitable due to service inspection, repair or construction
(4) If a telecommunications carrier prescribed in the Telecommunication Business Act terminates telecommunication service
(5) When the use of the service is hindered due to national emergency, disruption of service facilities, or excessive use of services.
(6) If the Company deems it inadequate for the Company to continue to provide the Service due to other significant reasons
2. When the Company restricts or suspends the use of the Service by the Customer, it shall notify the Customer of the reason and the period of limitation.
(1) If the Company terminates the contract with the customer and decides to withdraw from the contract, the Company shall notify the Client of the withdrawal before the withdrawal, and the Client shall have the opportunity of protest within thirty />
(2) A customer or a third party who violates the rights, such as the publicity posts of other customers by the provisions of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, infringe on privacy or defamation of honor, You may request the deletion of such postings or the publication of refutations.
(3) A customer whose temporary postings have been taken may request that the post be restored to the company during the period of action, and the Company may request the deliberation of the broadcast communication deliberation committee If there is consent of the applicant, such as the publisher and the deletion, the applicant will be asked to represent the applicant on behalf of the applicant. If the applicant does not agree, the company will determine whether to restore the post. If there is a republishing charge of the publisher, if there is a decision of the broadcasting communication committee or the company within the provisional measure period, if the decision is not made within the provisional period, the post will be restored after the expiration date of the temporary measure. If there is no reprint request, the post will be deleted after the expiration of the interim measure (7 days).
(4) The Company may take provisional measures even if there is no notification from the customer or a third party if the posted content in the service infringes the privacy rights of third parties, such as privacy violation or defamation. Procedures for the processing of any provisional posting are subject to the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 above.
(5) Based on infringement of legal profits due to customer's posts, etc., another customer or a third party may take legal action against the customer or company (for example, criminal suits, injunctive petitions, ), The Company may temporarily limit access to related posts, etc., until a court ruling is reached as a result of the legal action.
(6) Any postings that violate the company's bulletin board purpose may be notified by the company to delete the customer by e-mail or web service reply and may take any action.
Article 10 Obligations of the Company
1. The company must faithfully implement maintenance, inspection and restoration measures to ensure that the facilities related to the service provision and security of the company are suitable for continuous and stable service delivery.
2. The Company may provide customers with various information deemed necessary for the use of the Service by e-mail, letter, or other means, if the customer agrees.
3. The Company shall endeavor to protect the personal information of the customers that they know about the provision of the services without disclosing them to third parties without their consent. Other matters related to the protection of customers' personal information are the promotion of information network use and the protection of information and the "personal information management guidelines" set by the company separately.
4. If the Company concludes a service contract with a third party to provide services to the customer, the Company shall specify the specific customer information provided to the third party for the provision of the service in each individual service,
After individual and explicit consent, we will comply with relevant laws and regulations, including sharing customer personal information with third parties for the duration of the service within the scope of our agreement.
However, a third party who receives personal information from the company or customer will destroy the personal information without delay when it has achieved the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
Article 11 Customer Obligations
1. Customer shall not do any of the following:
(1) registering false information on customer information provided when using web service or changing
(2) Acting on information posted on the company's service
(3) Acting to reproduce, publish, broadcast or provide information to a third party for commercial or non-profit purposes without prior consent of the Company
(4) Use of the services provided by the Company without the Company's consent to give the third party the opportunity to promote himself / herself, or transfer the right to use the services or activities of the third party to promote the company
(5) infringe on the rights of the company or any third party, such as posting false facts about the company or other third parties or infringing on intellectual property rights
(6) Unauthorized use of the service by stealing another customer's ID and password
(7) Using the company's paid service using the payment information of others without permission of others such as account number and credit card number of others
(8) Send junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, e-mail to join an illegal organization, obscene or violent messages, images, Or otherwise disclose or post such information
(9) Transferring or posting information (computer programs, etc.) that is prohibited to be transmitted or posted by related laws such as information network promotion and information protection
(10) Acting to post harmful media of the youth prescribed by the Juvenile Protection Act
(11) Dealing with information, sentences, figures, voices, etc. in violation of public order or morality.
(12) Posting or sending mail by impersonating or impersonating the employee or service manager of the company or by stealing the name of another person
(13) posting or e-mailing materials containing software viruses or other computer code, files, programs designed to interfere with, or otherwise interfere with the normal operation of computer software, hardware, telecommunications equipment, >
(14) Acts that interfere with other customers' use of services such as stalking, profanity, chatting, chatting, etc.
(15) Collecting, storing and disclosing personal information of other customers without their consent
(16) Doing commercial activities using premium mail or other services provided by the company for the purpose of posting advertisements or propaganda or sending spam to a large number of customers
(17) Act to modify or reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble software provided by the Company
(18) Acts in violation of current laws and regulations, provisions of services provided by the company, and other service use
(19) acts that impair the reputation of the Company or any third party or impede business
2. The Company may delete or temporarily delete the relevant posts if the customer conducts the acts of Clause 1, restrict the use of the service or unilaterally terminate the contract.
Article 12 Termination of Services
1. Whenever Customer intends to terminate the Service Use Agreement, Customer may terminate and withdraw Customer's identity at any time in accordance with procedures established by Company.
2. If the customer violates the provisions of Article 11, the Company may unilaterally terminate this Agreement and, in case of damages to the operation of the Service, may also be liable to civil and criminal liability.
3. Termination of paid service use contract is completed by application of customer's cancellation of service and approval of company.
4. If the customer terminates his / her use of the web service and service, he / she can request the cancellation after confirming his / her identity through the website, phone, pex and e-mail.
Chapter 4 Other
Article 13 Indemnity
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Customer due to the following cases.
(1) In the event of a natural disaster or an equivalent force majeure
(2) If there is a service disruption of a third party who has entered into a service agreement with the company for service provision
(3) If you have a problem with your service due to your reasons
(4) due to reasons other than the intention of the other company
(5) The Company shall be exempted from liability for the contents of information, data, facts and accuracy posted by the customer on the service.
Article 14 Settlement of Disputes
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea and shall be the jurisdiction of the courts governing the address of the Company for disputes between the Company and its customers in connection with the use of the Services.
Article 15 Provisions of the Regulation
The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations.
Article 1 (Effective Date) This Agreement will be effective from July 11, 2012.